I would like to extend a very special thank you to Cara from Silver Screen Serenade for nominating me for The Liebster Award; I greatly appreciate it. If you aren’t already a member of Cara’s blog, when you finish reading this, click the link to her site, and become a follower. She consistently posts well written and interesting content on her blog, which deals with a diverse array of films and television shows. Cara is also someone who is great when it comes to supporting the work of other bloggers.
As with all blog awards there are certain rules that the recipient must follow.
1. Post the award on your site.
2. The blogger who has been nominated must link back to the person who nominated them.
3. The nominee must answer the eleven questions given to them by the person who nominated them.
4. The person who has been nominated must choose eleven bloggers who have less than 200 followers to answer a set of questions.
5. When you are nominated, the only blogger you can’t nominate is the blogger who nominated you for the award.
The following are the questions that Cara asked me and her other nominees for this particular award:
1. Favorite vacation spot?
In the United States, San Diego, California.
Internationally, various places in Europe.
2. Favorite color?
3. Favorite dessert?
Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Sundae
- Favorite black and white movie?
5. Favorite superhero?
The X-Men, I know it’s not just one person, but I couldn’t just pick one.
6. Favorite television show?
There are plenty of television shows I currently love, for example “Game of Thrones,” “Sherlock” and “Homeland,” as well as shows I have loved in years past, such as “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” “The Twilight Zone,” and the original “Star Trek;” since this question asks me to pick just one favorite past and present, it would have to be Dexter.
7. Favorite book?
I am sorry, this question is just too hard for me to answer. I read a great many authors, working in a variety of genres, so I would have to pick an author from each genre of writing, and I still probably couldn’t narrow it down to just one author per genre.
8. Favorite Beatles song?
Drive my Car.
9. Favorite dog breed?
10. Favorite beverage?
Coffee to wake up in the morning.
11. Favorite nerdy franchise?
The following are the bloggers I am nominating for the Liebster Blog Award, per the rules I am bound by.
Those of you whom I have nominated, answer the same questions that Cara asked me.
Again Cara, thank you very much for nominating me for the award.