I am the type of blogger who is very thankful when I receive ‘a like’ on one of my posts, or a few complimentary words in the comment section, so to receive an award from a fellow blogger is an honor to me. Today, I am accepting my second “Dragon’s Loyalty Award” and for that I would like to express my sincere thanks to http://britojohn.wordpress.com. If you are not already a follower of his blog, I strongly suggest you head to his site after reading this post and subscribe. A former storyboard and multimedia artist, who worked in the entertainment industry; he is currently using his wonderful talent as an animation artist working toward the completion of his first fantasy children’s book. His blog offers a wealth of material and visual eye candy.
The following rules apply when accepting the award:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers with the award.
4. Let those bloggers know you have nominated them for the award.
5. Write seven things about yourself.
Now my favorite part about receiving these types of awards, but at the same time, the aspect of accepting them that always proves the most difficult for me, is nominating a set number of my fellow bloggers. I can’t begin to thank each and every one of you who follows robbinsrealm. I am grateful to you for taking time out of your busy day to spend a few minutes reading something I have written; that means a great deal to me. I hate to assume things, but I will do just that, and think that most of you are pressed for time, due to any number of factors, be they school, work, relationships, just to list a few; so again, thank you very much for reading my work. In the interest of fairness, since I read so many worthwhile blogs on wordpress.com, no one who I nominated for “The Liebster Award” will be nominated for this award, that way I can spread the award love around.
The following are the 15 bloggers I nominate for “The Dragons Loyalty Award”
The following are seven things about myself:
1. My favorite character on “Game of Thrones” is Arya Stark. Don’t get me wrong, I love Tyrion and Daenerys, and as I read more of the books, and as the HBO series progresses, I might be adding to that short list of absolute favorite characters, but for now Arya is my favorite.
2. My favotire type of food is Italian.
3. I think firefighters are true heroes.
4. When I lived on Long Island, one of my favorite things to do was to go into Manhattan to Madison Square Garden to watch the New York Rangers play hockey.
5. I have an extensive DVD film collection that spans all years and genres.
6. I love the New York Jets football team, but more often than not, they let me down. I hope with the hiring of their new head coach, Todd Bowles and General Manager, Mike Maccagnan, that they give not only myself, but all Jets fans for that matter, a reason to start smiling again, when it comes to the way the team performs.
7. I despise bullies.
Once again, my sincere thanks to http://britojohn.wordpress.com for bestowing me with my second “Dragon’s Loyalty Award.” For those of you who I nominated, as aforementioned, I am cognizant of the time constraints that most of us are under in our day to day lives, so if you can’t answer the questions and pass along the award, I will not take offense to that in the least. If you take the time to answer the questions and pass along the award to fifteen fellow bloggers that you feel are worthy recipients, you have my heartfelt thanks.