As I have stated in the past, I greatly appreciate anyone who takes the time out of their day to read, comment or press the like button on one of my blog posts. Today, I am honored to accept my third and fourth “Dragon’s Loyalty Awards.” I would like to express my genuine thanks to Alex from http://alexraphael.wordpress.com and Reut from
http://sweetarchiveblog.com. If you are not already following their blogs, after reading this post, you should click the links to their sites and become followers. Amongst other aspects of his blog, Alex posts quizzes for his followers to participate in, film reviews, and a daily feature called ‘Lines of the Day’ which offers quotes from various entertainers and films, as well as from historical figures. Reut offers a variety of well written, honest reviews on film, music and television.
The following rules apply when accepting the award:
1. Display the award on your blog.
2. Announce your win with a post and thank the blogger who nominated you.
3. Nominate 15 deserving bloggers for the award.
4. Let those bloggers know you have nominated them for the award.
5. Write seven things about yourself.
As I have also previously stated, when I have accepted awards in the past, the aspect of receiving these awards that I like the best is getting to promote other bloggers whose work I enjoy reading. This is never an easy thing to do because there are so many talented people on wordpress.com. It goes without saying, that I value each and every one of you who follows robbinsrealm. The following are the 15 bloggers I nominate for “The Dragons Loyalty Award.”
The following are seven things about myself:
1. I love to read, and I especially like discovering new authors whose work I can get into.
2. My astrological sign is Scorpio.
3. The film I am most looking forward to seeing this year is “Star Wars: Episode VII The Force Awakens.”
4. My favorite modern day director is Quentin Tarantino. My favorite classic director is Alfred Hitchcock.
5. One of my favorite female writers is Joyce Carol Oates; not that I need to say something that has been echoed through literary circles for years, but I think she is brilliant.
6. Two of my favorite foreign films, which are the antithesis of one another are “Battle Royale” directed by Kinji Fukasaku, and “Vivre Sa Vie” directed by Jean-Luc Godard.
7. I need to drink coffee when I wake up in the morning, otherwise my ability to function at my best for at least the first part of the day, will be very questionable.
Once again, my genuine gratitude to Alex from and http://alexraphael.wordpress.com and Reut from http://sweetarchiveblog.com for nominating me for the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award.” For the people whom I’ve nominated, I am well aware that time constraints might keep you from accepting and passing along the award to others. If that is the case, I will not take the least bit of offense to that. For those of you who can participate and pass along the award to other bloggers, you have my sincere thanks.